Sunday, February 25, 2007

Shio Ramen*


Andrew, his parents and I went on an odyssey to Mitsuwa, a huge Japanese market in Edgewater, New Jersey. After a slight detour to NYC, we made it to Mitsuwa and had some lunch. This is a photo of the tasty, tasty, tasty shio ramen (salt ramen) that I had for lunch. That thing at the bottom of the photo is fish cake; I like them but Andrew hates them... So, the players are, going from the fish cake around the left: pork, bamboo shoots and mushrooms. In the middle are scallions and a sour cherry. My lunch was so, so good. I wish we had a ramen shop around our house... That would be the best...

*This is my post from Saturday, February 17, 2007. This post is late. I am very sorry. I have had a project to do for class that has absolutely kicked my butt!! It has sucked away all of my time this past week and a half...

No comments: